Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) Hyderabad will be conducting the AP Polycet Entrance Exam 2016. The AP Polycet 2017 is also stands for polytechnic common entrance test. This exam is conducted to provide admission in the many polytechnic courses includes engineering and non engineering courses offered by the government or non government colleges and institutions located in Andhra Pradesh. The AP Polycet Application Form 2017 will be provided through the official website of the board or through the centres announced by the board. Candidates should be of Indian origin to appear in this exam. Before filling AP Polycet 2017 Application Form we request you to go through the details provided below.
AP Polycet 2017 Application Form
The AP Polycet Application Form 2017 will be available through the online process. Candidates can get the application from the official website of the board. Application form will be available form the update soon. Candidate has to pay Rs. 330 as a application fee for all categories.
How to Apply AP Polycet online Application form 2017
- The AP Polycet 2017 Application Form will be filled through the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) Hyderabad.
- Before filling the application form candidates make sure that they are eligible for the course.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form according to the information bulletin provided with the application form.
- The application form should be submitted along with the photographs and other necessary documents with a cash payment of Rs. 330/-.
- Candidates make sure to fill the form as per the instructions given in the information bulletin if the application form does not match up with the instructions the form will be disqualified.
- For further use, candidates don’t forget to take printouts of filled application form and other related documents.
The State Board Of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) Hyderabad every year take the entrance test for the various courses.A huge no. of candidates try to get the admission in govt. colleges but it is not so easy to take admission because firstly every candidate have to appear in written exam and then candidates will be shortlisted.To fill the application form candidates can check the eligibility criteria.Eligibility criteria is mentioned below.If candidate made any type of mistake to fill the application form then application form can be cancelled so please fill the form with careful hands.
Details About POLYCET 2017 Application Form
Name of the exam: Andhra Pradesh “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test”
Name of the conducting body: State Board Of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) Hyderabad.
Applying Mode: Online.
Education Qualification:- All the interested candidates should have cleared 10th Class from a recognized board.
-Candidate should be resident of Andhra Pradesh.
-For more information of education qualification you can visit to official website.
Age Limit:- To check the age limit you can visit to official website.
Application Fee:- Application fee. is Rs.300/-
Important Dates To be Remind:-
-Submission of application form will be update soon
-Last date of submission of application form update soon
-Exam will be held in update soon
-Result will be announced in update soon