AP POLYCET 2017 notification updated for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance exam can apply online application through its official website.
AP POLYCET 2017
Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test well known as AP POLYCET 2017 is for candidates seeking admission in diploma courses in Engineering an non Engineering courses offered at Polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh for 2017-18 academic.
AP POLYCET 2017 Exam Details
Name of Organization: State Board of Technical Education & Training
Exam Date: 27th April, 2016
Applying Mode: Online
Examination Name: AP POLYCET Exam 2017
- Candidates who has passed SSC/ appeared for SSC examination are eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
- Student must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- No age limit is being defined for this by board.
- Kindly refer to its official notification for detailed information about selection process.
- Candidates who are going to appear for this entrance exam has to pay Rs. 330 as application fee.
Procedure to Apply for POLYCET Entrance Test
All aspirants who are wonder to know the procedure to fill AP POLYCET online Application form. The candidates can get their application form from the official website. The candidates have to fill their application form taking help from the information bulletin provided with the application form. Candidates can approach any of the nearest ap online/meeseva/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers (Polytechnics)
- Candidates who are eligible kindly log on to its official website.
- Search for link of Entrance Test.
- Click on that link.
- Read eligibility criteria carefully.
- Fill application form very precisely.
- Pay application fee.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on screen.
- Download it.
- Take printout of it & keep it for future use.
mportant Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online registration is Updating soon
- Last date of online registration is Updating soon
AP POLYCET 2017 Application Form
Official Website: polycetap.nic.in\
For more details regarding AP POLYCET 2017