APPSC Recruitment 2017 inviting applications online for the position of Librarian in A.P. Collegiate Education Service, desires aspirants who are looking for AP Govt Jobs 2017 need to check the www.apspsc.gov.in official website for Latest APPSC Jobs Notifications. Below we have updated information for AP PSC Librarian Exam 2017 Date and procedure to apply for APPSC Exam 2017 online.
AP PSC Librarian Exam 2017 Date Notification
Name of the Organization: APPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: Librarian
Category: AP Govt Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
No of posts: 55+
APPSC Exam Date: Update soon
How to Apply AP PSC Librarian Exam 2017
Candidates who are meeting eligible criteria mentioned in our APPSC Library Jobs 2017 Notification, need to fill APPSC Application Form 2017 online.
- First all candidates need to read careful APPSC Online Application Form user guide for submission procedure.
- Visit APPSC Official Website, click on Logon Page, and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
Note: Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply. iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com.
AP PSC Librarian Exam Test Centres
- The Written Examination will be held at HYDERABAD only.
- The Written Examination is likely to be held date update soon
AP PSC Librarian Exam Scheme 2017
In this section we are updating information for the APPSC Written Test Syllabus for Library Jobs
WRITTEN (OBJECTIVE TYPE) EXAMINATION
|Paper-1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Minutes||150 Questions|
|Paper-2||Library & Information Science||300 Marks||150 Minutes||150 Questions|
Instruction for APPSC Library Written Exam 2017
All the aspirants who have filled APPSC Application form online and eligible candidates who are successfully downloaded APPSC Hall Ticket online and waiting to have released date for AP PSC Librarian Exam 2017 from official website, below information can help he/she guide during exam.
- All aspirants need to upload the recent photograph and required documents attested during filling form.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- USE BALL POINT PEN (BLUE/BLACK) ONLY FOR MARKING THE ANSWER as the OMR sheet need to be scanned.
- The OMR Sheets have to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
- Be before 20 mins of exam time in the test centre, and be well behaved as the invigilators having power to disqualify he/she.
- The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity
- Wherever Written Examination is held only those candidates who are totally blind and candidate whose writing speed is affected by CEREBRAL PALSY, can use scribe at the Written Examination
- If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to community, date of birth etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
Note: we have updated information for the how to apply for AP PSC Librarian Exam 2017, date declare and syllabus and written exam details. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest APPSC Jobs for Librarian in COLLEGIATE EDUCATION SERVICE Department and more in AP Govt Jobs Employment News.