Assam Electricity Board Recruitment 2017 have released notifications for the various posts for all aspirants who are seeking Assam Govt Jobs 2017 on permanent basis. Many candiates need to check the APDCL Recruitment 2017 for complete details for Jobs in Assam Electricity Board. To fill upcoming Assam Electricity Board Vacancy 2017 APDCL Recruitment Board have accepted APDCL Application form 20147 online. Aspirants who have successfully filled ASEB online form, there is latest APDCL Career Notification that releasing APDCL Admit Card 2017 online. All aspirants need to follow our website for Latest Assam Govt Jobs 2017.
APDCL Admit Card 2017 Release Date
Name of the Organization: Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: AAO, Assistant Accounts Officer, Asst Manager and Jr. Manager
Category: APDCL Call Letter 2017
Date of Release: Update soon
Location: Across Assam
About APDCL Written Exam 2017
Candidates who are having dream of getting Govt Job in Assam, there are more oppurtunity there in APDCL Jobs 2017. To attend the APDCL Exam 2017 having APDCL Admit Card 2017 is mandatory weapon and need to have details in that correctly for any correction need to get back to APDCL Recruitment committee.
Instruction for APDCL Written Test 2017
- Do not break the seal of the Question booklet before being instructed to do so by the invigilators.
- The Q. Booklet Series will be printed on the left hand top corner of the cover page of Question Booklet.
- Blank space and blank pages will be provided in the question booklet for your rough work. No additional sheets will be provided for rough work.
- Blank papers, clipboards, log tables, slide rules, calculators, cameras, cellular phones, pagers and electronic gadget of any kind are NOT allowed inside the examination hall.
- Write your Name and Roll Number in the space provided on the back cover of the Question booklet.
- Answers to the questions and relevant personal details are to be filled on an OMR Answer Sheet, which will be provided separately. The OMR is a doublet of two sheets – upper and lower, having identical layout. The upper sheet is a machine – readable OMR Sheet which will be collected by the invigilator at the end of the examination. The upper sheet is designed in such a way that darkening the bubble with a ball point pen will leave an identical impression at the corresponding place on the lower sheet. You will be allowed to take away the lower sheet at the end of the examination.
- Use a black ball pen only to darken the bubbles on the upper OMR sheet. Apply sufficient pressure so that the impression is created on the lower sheet.
- DO NOT TAMPER WITH/MUTILATE THE OMR SHEET AND THE BOOKLET.
- On breaking the seal of the booklet check that it contains all pages and all the questions and corresponding answer choices are legible
How to Download APDCL Admit Card 2017 Online
After successfully filled APDCL Application form online, then aspirants will be eager to know the APDCL Admit Card 2017 release date. In general APDCL Call Letter will be available before APDCL Written Test 2017 15- 20 days of the examination date by exam obstructing department on its official web Portal (Link provided below). Check the below steps and download call letter easily.
the details steps to download APDCL Call Letter 2017 online below are the simple steps that make you feel comfortable and mainly to avoid panic.
- At very first, all applicants need to be online through internet network.
- Appliers must visit on official website of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited Admit Card that is apdcl.gov.in.
- Then choose an appropriate link as APDCL Hall ticket.
- Submit your application No. and Date of Birth properly which is required.
- Now your admit card will be on desktop screen.
- Save or download it correctly.
- Take a printout copy of an admit card for further use.
APDCL Written Exam 2017
After downloading APDCL Admit Card 2017 online or through post for some posts APDCL Recruitment team will send through post medium. There will be atleast two weeks gap to be well prepared for APDCL Exam 2017. Before that here we are providing you all the APDCL Exam Pattern and APDCL Exam preparation tips that help you boost to face the APDCL Exam 2017 without any fear.
APDCL Written Exam Pattern 2017
Below information is for the post of APDCL Asst Manager Recruitment 20147 Exam also to Jr Manager position too.
- The question paper consists of 150 (for Paper-I) / 100 (for Paper – II) multiple choice questions.
- Each question has four choices (A), (B), (C) and (D). There is only one correct response for each question.
- Filling up more than one response in each question will be treated as wrong response and no marks will be awarded for the question. C.
- Marking Scheme: For each question will be awarded 1 (one) mark if darken only the bubble corresponding to the correct answer and zero mark if no bubble is darkened. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answer
Note: We have updated information for APDCL Admit Card 2017 release date along with procedure to download APDCL Hall Ticket online and also APDCL Written Test Pattern and Cut Off more. There are more information can be provided here to keep brief, our staffing team is accepting queries for he/she places in comment box. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest Assam Electricity Board Jobs 2017.