APPSC Recruitment 2017 for Engineers excites for aspirants who holds Civil and Mechanical Engineering degree. Through APPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 applications are invited from eligible and dynamic candidates across AP state. Below we are updating information for APPSC Asst Engineer Posts Notifications, eligible criteria, syllabus, procedure to fill application form and more.
APPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Name of the Organization: APPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: Assistant Executive Engineers
Department: AP Engineering Services
Job Type: Govt Jobs
No Of Vacancy: 748+
APPSC AEE Vacancy 2017
|Post Code||Name of the post and Department||Number of posts||Age as on 01/7/2016 Min. Max||Scale of pay Rs|
|1||AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department||56||18-40*||Rs.37,10 0-91,450|
|2||AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Department.||41|
|3||AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department.||473|
|4||AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department.||63|
|5||AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service.||113|
|6||AEE (Mech / Agrl.,) in A.P Ground Water Department||02|
APPSC AEE Selection Procedure 2017
All the aspirants who are looking for APPSC Jobs 2017 for Engineers need to read the user guide to meet the APPSC Eligible Criteria.
Next will be knowing the procedure to fill APPSC AEE Application form 2017 online, below will guide he/she to fill application form online for APPSC AEE posts.
- First Every aspirants need to register for OTPR Application through with he/she will get a UserID and OTP will be sent to registered mobile number and also registered email ID to activate
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name blinking as “APPSC AEE recruitment 2017 Application form“, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Fill all the necessary details that are necessary and verify the details that are from Database, If there are any modifications needed, candidates should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link.
- Then need to select the APPSC Exam Centres and the cross check the eligible criteria and accept declaration
- After all details entered at last there will be preview button, if he/she finds all details are correct then click on “SUBMIT“.
- Successful submission of AP PSC Application Form 2017 online, there will be Application Fee ID generate is sent to email ID and Mobile number. Aspirants need to use this ID, to pay AP PSC Application Fee through select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
APPSC AEE Application Fee:
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men. Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway of Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. Iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
APPSC Computer Based Test 2017
Selection of the candidates from APPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 through Merit List from Screening Test which is APPSC Written Test mode.
APPSC Written Test Cut-Off marks are different for all reservation category:
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of candidate to the selection process of OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% or as per rules. The minimum qualifying marks is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online. N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection. 3. The appearance in all the papers is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
Note: We have updated information for APPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 for aspirants who are seeking AP Govt Jobs 2017 for Engineers. This notification helps all APPSC Jobs for B.Sc, Engineer, PG and more graduates. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest APPSC AEE Employment News and all APPSC Vacancy 2017 & more.