APPSC Recruitment 2017 releases notifications for various positions in various departments listed in APPSC Group 2 Jobs 2017 notification. Aspirants seeking Latest APPSC Jobs 2017 notification this is oppurtunity that candidates need to submit application form under Group-II services. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (APPSC) Group II examination eligibility details are given below.
APPSC Group 2 Jobs 2017 Notifications
Name of the Organization: APPSC Group 2 Recruitment
Name of the Positions: Executive | Non-Executive Posts
Location: Across AP
Job Type: Govt
No Of Posts: 1080+
APPSC Group-II Vacancy 2017 List
|APPSC Non Executive Posts||No.S||APPSC Executive Posts||No.s|
|Assistant Section Officer (GAD)||67||Municipal Commissioner||12|
|Assistant Section Officer (Fin)||16||ACTO||96|
|Assistant Section Officer (Law)||18||Sub Registrar (Grade 2)||27|
|Assistant Section Officer (Legislative)||23||Deputy Tashildar||253|
|Senior Auditor||45||Asst Development Officer||23|
|Junior Accountant||39||Excise SI||15|
|Junior Assistant (15 Departments)||81|
|Senior Accountant (AP Insurance Off)||01|
|Senior Accountant (APGLI)||10|
Eligible Criteria APPSC Group-II Notification 2017
Good news for students who are looking for 12th pass APPSC Jobs and also APPSC Jobs for Graduates, below are the eligible criteria for aspirants he/she can apply for APPSC Group 2 Jobs 2017 through APPSC Official website.
Qualification: Aspirants going to apply for the group 2 Grade posts need to have the minimum qualification of intermediate or degree in their respective fields.
Age Limit: Aspirants age limits should be in between 18 years to 36 years. Candidates with age less than 18 age are not eligible. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms
Selection Procedure: Aspirants selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Mode: Online Application
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men. Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
How to apply APPSC Group 2 Jobs
- Log on to the official website or open the link given below.
- Search for APSPSC Group 2 Recruitment notification 2017.
- Click on the link.
- Go through the notification clearly
- Then Click on the apply online link.
- Enter the APSPSC ID and date of birth.
- A new window opens.
- Enter all the details asked like qualification
- Click on submit button.
- Make the Application Fee payment.
- View the application and Download it and save it for future.
Note: we have updated info for APPSC Group 2 Jobs 2017 Notification details for aspirants seeking APPSC Recruitment 2017 for Graduates across AP. There are more information need to be posted, but to keep brief we are updated Current APPSC Employment News 2017 for aspirants. Bookmark our website for Latest APPSC Jobs 2017 by CTRL + D. We have Published above recruitment notification is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification’s and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will be update official information after official announcement, Right now it is not official information, Plase use it’s for only future reference only and got the job official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for the recruitment reference only