APPSC Group A Recruitment 2017 Notification | APPSC GroupA Results 2017 | APPSC Group A Written Exam Results 2017 | APPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
APPSC GroupA Results 2017 Declare Date
Name of the Organization: Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: Prosecution Officer
Job Type: Government APPSC GroupA
Location : Across Arunachal Pradesh
Exam Date: 14th, 15th & 16th March 2017
APPSC Admit Card Download Date: 08/03/17 – 10/03/17
APPSC Admit Card 2017 is dispatched to all aspirants who are successfully applied with all essential details to all candidates with in date mentioned online
APPSC Group 2 Result 2017
Aspirants APPSC Group 2 2017 Result will be available on official website very soon. All the Eligible Candidates who had enrolled for the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2017 Examination they can be check your APPSC Result 2017 through official website.
Get APPSC GroupA Results 2017 – Link to check the APPSC Group 2 Result 2017 will be available here as per official announcement.
How to download APPSC GroupA Results 2017 online ?
- Goto Aruachal Pradesh Official website and navigate through Latest APPSC Notification for Prosecutor Officer
- click the notification mentioned results APPSC Group A Jobs
- check the APPSC Group A Results 2017, shortlisted candidates are listed as PDF file if the officials are going to publish the results
- if there is online, aspirants need to verify by entering registration number and Date of Birth
- save the APPSC GroupA results 2017 on the computer for future reference
Note: We have updated info for APPSC GroupA Results 2017 for Written Test procedure The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference opted by the applicant at the time of making application to the post online.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.