APPSC Ground Water Service Recruitment 2017 inviting applications for the Hydrologist Jobs in AP from the aspirants who are seeking AP Govt Jobs 2017. Throug APPSC HYDROLOGIST recruitment 2017 Notification, all eligible candidates can apply for APPSC Examination 2017. Below we are updated information for all the details like APPSC Written Exam date, instruction for filling application form and other interview procedure that help he/she easily prepare.
APPSC HYDROLOGIST recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Position: Ground Water Service Hydrologist Jobs
No Of vacancies: 09+
Job Type: AP Govt Job
AP PSC Exam Date: Update soon
APPSC HYDROLOGIST Vacancy 2017
AP Govt Jobs for Civil Engineers this is an golden opportunity that APPSC Recruitment 2017 releases jobs for the position Hydrologist on permanent position. There are full details of the APPSC HYDROLOGIST recruitment 2017 Notification like eligible criteria, APPSC Screening Test and APPSC Exam Result Merit list and also MOCK Test details.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|01||Assistant Hydrologist in A.P. Ground Water Service||Z-1||Z-2||Z-3||Z-4||Total||18-40||Rs. 37,100- 91,450|
Must hold a Degree in Civil Engineering with Geology as one of the subject of a University or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or must have passed section A and B of the A.I.M.E. (India) Examination conducted by Institution of Engineers (India) or M.Sc [Hydrology] two years course from any University recognized by the University grants Commission
Age Limit : Min 18 Yrs and Max: 40 yrs at the time of recruitment
APPSC Age Relaxation of Hydrologist Job
|S.No||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|2||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|3||A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|4||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|5||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|6||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
How to fill APPSC Hydrologist Application form online ?
This is question arises when the aspirants meeting the APPSC Recruitment Eligible criteria and need to know the APPSC Selection procedure. Below we have mention all the recruitment steps that guide he/she know the APPSC Interview procedure.
Filling APPSC Application Form Online
- First Every aspirants need to register for OTPR Application through with he/she will get a UserID and OTP will be sent to registered mobile number and also registered email ID to activate
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name blinking as “APPSC HYDROLOGIST recruitment 2017 Application form“, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Fill all the necessary details that are necessary and verify the details that are from Database, If there are any modifications needed, candidates should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link.
- Then need to select the APPSC Exam Centres and the cross check the eligible criteria and accept declaration
- After all details entered at last there will be preview button, if he/she finds all details are correct then click on “SUBMIT“.
- Successful submission of AP PSC Application Form 2017 online, there will be Application Fee ID generate is sent to email ID and Mobile number. Aspirants need to use this ID, to pay AP PSC Application Fee through select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
APPSC Hydrologist Application Fee:
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men. Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway of Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. Iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
Note: We have updated details regarding APPSC HYDROLOGIST recruitment 2017 for aspirants who are searching jobs for Civil Engineering Jobs in APPSC . Bookmark our website for Latest APPSC Employment News by CTRL + D and also for Current AP Govt Jobs 2017 for Degree Holders.