APPSC Recruitment 2017 invited applications for the positions Junior Accountant in the AP Municipal Service across AP state for B.Commerce Graduates. Aspirants who are seeking Latest Ap Govt Jobs 2017 can apply for APPSC Jr Accountant Examination 2017 before last date to avoid rush. Below we are updating information for APPSC Selection Procedure, exam mode and instruction to be followed. check out more info @www.psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2017 notification.
APPSC Jr Accountant Examination 2017
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Position: Junior Accountant
Location: Across AP
Exam Type: Online
Job Type: Government
Examination Date: update soon
APPSC Jr Accountant Examination Fee Details
Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
II Step:- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
III Step:- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
IV Step:- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-Line. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice.
V Step:- If any candidate fails to enter “Community” for any reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice.
APPSC Jr Accountant Examination Pattern 2017
WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)
|General Studies and Mental ability.||150 Marks||150 Qns.||
|Concerned Subject:- COMMERCE (Accountancy, Cost & Management Accounting, Fundamentals of statistics and Auditing)||150 Marks||150 Qns.||
APPSC Jr Accountant Examination Syllabus 2017
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
- General Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement. India and World Geography.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- General Mental Ability.
- DISASTER MANAGEMENT
B) COST & MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING:
C) FUNDAMENTALS OF STATISTICS:
APPSC Junior Accountant Selection Procedure 2017
All the aspirants who are looking for APPSC Jobs 2017 for Engineers need to read the user guide to meet the APPSC Eligible Criteria.
Next will be knowing the procedure to fill APPSC Jr Accountant Application form 2017 online, below will guide he/she to fill application form online for APPSC Jr Accountant posts.
- First Every aspirants need to register for OTPR Application through with he/she will get a UserID and OTP will be sent to registered mobile number and also registered email ID to activate
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name blinking as “APPSC Jr Accountant recruitment 2017 Application form“, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Fill all the necessary details that are necessary and verify the details that are from Database, If there are any modifications needed, candidates should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link.
- Then need to select the APPSC Exam Centres and the cross check the eligible criteria and accept declaration
- After all details entered at last there will be preview button, if he/she finds all details are correct then click on “SUBMIT“.
- Successful submission of AP PSC Application Form 2017 online, there will be Application Fee ID generate is sent to email ID and Mobile number. Aspirants need to use this ID, to pay AP PSC Application Fee through select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
Note: we have updated info for the APPSC Jr Accountant Examination 2017 date for the aspirants who are interested in APPSC Recruitment 2017 in the Municipal services. Bookmark our websiC) FUNDAMENTALS OF STATISTICS:te by CTRL + D for Latest APPSC Employment News along with AP Municipal Services Jobs for Graduates.