AP Municipal Accounts Sub Ordinate Service released notification for the B.Com Graduates Jobs in APPSC for permanent basis. Through APPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment 2017 Notification aspirants seeking AP Govt Jobs 2017 can submit application form by checking the APPSC Official Website recruitment notifications. Below we are updated with information for selection procedure, eligible criteria and more APPSC Vacancy 2017 details.
APPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: APPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: Junior Accountant
Location: Across AP
Job Type: Government
Number of Vacancy: 109+
Category: AP Municipal Services
Eligible Criteria of APPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment 2017 Details
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce of a University in Indian established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Min: 18 yrs Max: 36 yrs
APPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment Age Relaxation :
|Sno||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|2||A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|3||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|4||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|5||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|6||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
How to Apply APPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment 2017 ?
Candidates who meets the eligible criteria mentioned above, will be eager to know how to apply APPSC Jr Accountant Examination and also knowledge to upload APPSC Application form online. Here we have mentioned information by referring APPSC Official Website.
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- VI Step: The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE. ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection. iii) Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply. iv) For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23557455 ((Call Time: 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPSC Jr Accountant Examination 2017 Test Centres
APPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment WRITTEN EXAMINATION:
The Written Examination will be held at the following Five Centres:
Note: we have updated information for APPSC Jr Accountant Recruitment 2017 Notification details for aspirants seeking APPSC Jobs for Graduates. Bookmark our website for more Latest AP Govt Jobs 2017 by CTRL + D along with APPSC Online Test Results and more employment news.