Upcoming APPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification accepted applications for AP Govt Degree Lecturer posts across AP from aspirants seeking AP Govt Degree College Lecturer Jobs 2017. There are AP Govt Teaching Jobs Notifications released through APPSC Recruitment 2017, details APPSC Lecturer Examination 2017 are provided below like exam date, selection procedure, examination cut off marks,syllabus and more.
Upcoming APPSC Lecturer Examination 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: APPSC Govt degree College Lecturers Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: APPSC Teaching Jobs
Job Type: Government
Location: Across AP
No Of posts Vacant: 504 Posts
APPSC Admit Card 2017 Download Date: 7 days prior to exam date
APPSC Asst Chemist mains Exam Date: 06/06/2017 FN & AN
APPSC Lecturer Examination 2017 procedure
- Screening Test
- Mains Exam
In case screening test is conducted as referred above, based on the Merit in screening test, candidates will be picked up in the ration 50 per one notified post for the
main examination, in order of General Merit. In case where no screening test is held, all the eligible applicants would be allowed to appear for the main examination.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON THE MERIT IN THE COMPUTER BASED MAIN EXAMINATION
APPSC Lecturer Mains Exam cut off marks
The minimum qualifying marks in the examination for consideration of a candidate
to the selection process in case of
OC category is 40%,
BC category is 35% and for
SC, ST and PH categories is 30% or as per the relevant rules.
The minimum qualifying mark is relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
APPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2017 details
|PART-A: APPSC Lecturer Written Examination (Objective Type)|
|Papers||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|Paper-2: Concerned Subject (One only)||150||150||300|
|PART-B: Interview (Oral Test)||50|
|NEGATIVE MARKS: As per G.O.Ms. No.235, Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt. 06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.|
Instruction to be followed during APPSC Lecturer Examination 2017 Written Examination
- The candidates should take their seats at the prescribed time before the commencement of the examination. Biometric identification would be conducted before entry into examination hall
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- After logging in, your screen will display: *Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response: White (Square) – For un-attempted questions. Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions. Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions. Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later. Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
- To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
Dont Do while attempting APPSC Lecturer Examination 2017 (Mains)
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed
- Please don’t touch the key board as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
- Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
- leave exam room before submitting the paper
CENTRES FOR THE APPSC ON-LINE Written EXAMINATION 2017
The Examination will be held at VIJAYAWADA (or) GUNTUR only. However the Commission reserves the right to allot the applicant to any centre or duly creating a new center for administrative reasons of examination depending on the availability of the resources like centres / systems
Note: we have updated information for APPSC Lecturer Examination 2017 process along with other details exam procedure, selection rounds and more. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Upcoming APPSC Govt Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2017 notification along with APPSC Employment News.