A.P. Collegiate Education Service Notification is accepting application form for the post of Librarian Jobs in APPSC Recruitment 2017. There are total of 53 posts for aspirants who are seeking Latest AP Govt Jobs 2017, we are updating all information of employment News in APPSC Library Jobs 2017 Notifications. All the eligible and hard working candidates need to check the www.apspsc.gov.in Notification in their official website. Below we are updating last application form submission date, selection procedure and exam details and more below.
APPSC Library Jobs 2017 Notification
Name of the Board: APPSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: Govt Librarian Jobs
Location: Across AP
Exam Date: Update soon
APPSC Library Jobs Selection Criteria
APPSC Library Exam Eligible Criteria
Aspirants before filling APPSC Application from online, it is strict that all candidates need to meet the eligible criteria mentioned below:
Librarian in A.P. Collegiate Education Service Notification are released and all aspirants need to have education qualification:
- Good academic record with a Master’s Degree in Library Science with 55% and above marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F or equivalent degree, obtained from the Universities recognized in India
- Candidates who have passed in NET Library Exam or CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University. (formerly by A.P. College Service Commission.)
- “NET/SLET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Librarians in Government Degree Colleges”.
Age Limit: Min 18 yrs and Max: 34 yrs
APPSC Library Jobs Application Fee: Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
- In the APPSC Librarian Jobs 2017 examination procedure, all the aspirants who are eligible need to face the APPSC Written Examination that are computer based exam that are in online mode.
- The APPSC Librarian Final Merit List 2017 are listed based on the shortlist in the AP Library Written Exam.
- The minimum qualifying marks for selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30% or as per rules
- Based on the APPSC Exam Rank Wise Merit List, allotment in the Service/Department based on the Zonal Vacancies.
- After APPSC Library Jobs Results 2017 Merit List is published, then the further is Verification of documents date will be announced on the official website.
- the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
Note: We have updated information for the details of APPSC Library Jobs 2017 for Graduates along with AP Education Services Jobs 2017 Notification. There are more information for the NET/SLET Exam eligible for the APPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Current APPSC Employment News along with Latest AP Educational Service Department Jobs for Degree Holders and more.