Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 inviting applications for the Treasury Department Jobs 2017 from aspirants who are seeking Aruncahal Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017. Through APPSC Treasury Officer Recruitment 2017 applications are out from APPSC official website or from APPSC Office Itanagar. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission released more forms in the Audit Officer, Section Officer and in Administration Officer Jobs for B.Sc Graduates.
Upcoming APPSC Treasury Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Position: Administrator Officer
Location: Arunachal Pradesh
Job Type: Government
No Of Vacancies: 01
Official website: www.appsc.gov.in
Eligible Criteria of APPSC Treasury Officer Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- p.m.
Posts : Finance and Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer
The candidates must have completed of least minimum of 2 years of regular service in the Grade of Assistant Audit Officer Sub-Treasury Officer, Superintendent of Accounts, Sub-Treasury officer, Administrative Officer, Section Officer of Secretariat Superintendent of Heads of Departments.
APPSC Treasury Officer Recruitment Selection Procedure
APPSC Written Examination 2017
consists of four paper
|1||Drafting & Precis Writing||100|
|2||Office Procedure / GK||100|
|3||Accounts Paper – (Theory) FR & SR/CTR/GFR/Account Code-Vol-I/Public Works||100|
- The decision of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to interview or selection will be final and no correspondence / personnel enquiries will be entertained.
- APPSC Finance and Accounts Officer / Treasury Officer Application in prescribed format should be submitted in the Reception counter in a cover / envelop superscribed “Application for the post of FAO / TO” and obtain a receipt from the Counter to ensure his / her submission of application form.
- APPSC FAO / TO Application received after the closing date or incomplete in any respect will be rejected.
- The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will not be responsible for delay in receipt of Application, due to any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates are urged to read the instructions and fill up the forms carefully as there will be no further rectification period after the closing date.
Note: We have updated information for APPSC Treasury Officer Recruitment 2017 along with Selection procedure, exam date, written exam details and more. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest APPSC Administration Officer Vacancies and Employment News and more. We are providing information from the recruitment history of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs, there may be change in employment news we strictly request aspirants to regularly check the official website.