APPSC recruitment 2017 Notification is released to recruit for Welfare Officer under AP ZILLA SAINIK WELFARE Services Jobs 2017. Through APPSC ZILLA SAINIK WELFARE Recruitment 2017 programme aspirants who are looking for AP Public Service Commission Jobs this is an opportunity to be utilized. All the candidates seeking APPSC Jobs 2017 need to check the Latest APPSC Notifications 2017 at www.psc.ap.gov.in recruitment. Below we are updated with info regarding Last date to submit APPSC Application form, hall ticket release date and APPSC results 2017 more.
APPSC ZILLA SAINIK WELFARE Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the organization: APPSC Zilla Sainik Welfare Service
Name of the Position: Welfare Officer
Location: Across AP
No Of Vacancies: 07
Job Type: AP Govt Jobs
APPSC Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer Vacancies 2017
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2016||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|01||Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers in A.P. Sainik Welfare Service||07||18-52||31,460- 84,970/|
APPSC Zilla Sainik Welfare Recruitment Eligible Criteria 2017
Education Qualification: minimum general educational qualifications prescribed in the schedule to the general rules or equivalent qualification of Indian Army, Navy or Air force
Min – 18
Max: 52 yrs during interview
APPSC Welfare Officer Selection Procedure 2017
All the aspirants who are looking for APPSC Jobs 2017 for Engineers need to read the user guide to meet the APPSC Eligible Criteria.
Next will be knowing the procedure to fill APPSC AEE Application form 2017 online, below will guide he/she to fill application form online for APPSC Zilla Sainik Welfare Services posts.
- First Every aspirants need to register for OTPR Application through with he/she will get a UserID and OTP will be sent to registered mobile number and also registered email ID to activate
- The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name blinking as “APPSC Welfare Officer recruitment 2017 Application form“, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Fill all the necessary details that are necessary and verify the details that are from Database, If there are any modifications needed, candidates should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link.
- Then need to select the APPSC Exam Centres and the cross check the eligible criteria and accept declaration
- After all details entered at last there will be preview button, if he/she finds all details are correct then click on “SUBMIT“.
- Successful submission of AP PSC Application Form 2017 online, there will be Application Fee ID generate is sent to email ID and Mobile number. Aspirants need to use this ID, to pay AP PSC Application Fee through select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
APPSC Welfare Officer Application Fee:
- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee. However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.120/- only.
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men. Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Government. (Residents of Andhra Pradesh)
- Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40 years as per G.O.Ms.No.439, G.A (Ser.A) Dept., dated: 18/10/1996 should submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission.
- Applicants belonging to the categories mentioned above (except Physically Handicapped Persons & Ex-Service Men) hailing from other States are not entitled for exemption from payment of fee and not entitled for claiming any kind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
- The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway of Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be appended separately.
- The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application. Iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
APPSC Welfare Officer Hall Ticket 2017
After aspirants who successfully filled APPSC Application form, will be able to download APPSC Hall ticket 2017 from the official website. This is the sign that you got 7 days to prepare for APPSC Welfare officer Written Exam.
APPSC Zilla Sainik Welfare Recruitment Test Centre
THE SCREENING TEST WILL BE HELD AT VIJAYAWADA AND ALL DIST. HEAD QUARTERS
The Main Examination will be held at VIJAYAWADA only.
APPSC Welfare Officer Screening test Results
Aspirants who have successfully downloaded APPSC Welfare Officer Hall Ticket need to attend APPSC Computer Exam as first screening Test.
candiates who got shortlisted in the APPSC Zilla Sainik Welfare Recruitment Examination, need to prepare for APPSC Mains Examination of Welfare Officer in Zilla Sainik Services Jobs 2017.
Note: we have updated information for APPSC ZILLA SAINIK WELFARE Recruitment 2017 for aspirants seeking APPSC Jobs 2017. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest APPSC Welfare Officer Jobs 2017