ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Jobs 2017 inviting applications from the aspirants for the post of medical officer through APSC recruitment 2017 notification. Through APSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 there are 53 posts for eligible aspirants who are seeking Assam Govt Jobs 2017 for Graduates. Below we have mentioned details for APSC Examination, education qualification and results details from the APSC Latest Notification.
APSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: Assam PSC Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: Medical Officer
Location: across Assam
Number of Posts: 53+
Exam Date: Update soon
APSC Medical Officer Recruitment Eligible Criteria
The minimum qualification for the post is BAMS Degree from any recognized University and registered under State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.
Age Limit: Min 21 years and max of 38 yrs during recruitment process.
MO Salary: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs.40,000/- (PB-4) with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- P.M plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
APSC Vacancies 2017
|Name of the Service / Post||Open Category||OBC/MOBC||S.C.||S.T(P)||S.T(H)||Grand Total|
How to Apply APSC MO Exam 2017
Aspirants seeking Govt Jobs in Assam for Degree Holders, need to meet the eligible criteria. APSC Medical Officer Application form is released in APSC Official Website (Link provided below), all the candidates need to download the form or can get from APSC Office.
Application form need to be filled with all required details and pay challan of Rs.5 for OC (Rs.2 SC/ST) mentioned with name of the post, Department and Heading with “NON TAX REVENUE-OTHER NON TAX REVENUE -051 102-State Public service COMMISSION APPLICATION/ EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF A.P.S.C”
After shortlisting the APSC Application forms, eligible aspirants will be called for APSC Screening Test and Viva-Voce rounds for further rounds of APSC MO Examination procedure.
- Fee (payable through Treasury Challan only) is non-refundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another. However, candidates who are not employed need not furnish the application fee.
- All candidates whether in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition that the candidate should inform his/her Head of Office/Department in writing that he/she is applying for the post, and sign the Declaration printed on the application form.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
APSC MO Application Form Details
Aspirants who are participating APSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 programme, need to know the steps to fill APSC Application form as mandatory as officials will shortlist candidates who are correctly filled forms. Below are the steps:
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue/adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.
- Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
APSC Medical Officer Recruitment Examination 2017
If the number of applications received is large, the
- Commission may short-list the number of candidates either on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination required for the post in terms of advertisement.
- By holding Screening test (Multiple choice objective type written examination) which will be notified in due course.
APSC MO Recruitment Important Links and Dates
APSC Official Website: (www.apsc.nic.in)
APSC Written Test Date: Update soon
APSC MO Application Form Last Date: Update soon
APSC Medical Officer Results 2017: update soon
Note: We have updated information for APSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 for aspirants who are seeking Degree Jobs in APSC Recruitment 2017. Bookmark our website to check APSC Employment News 2017 and Current APSC Jobs 2017 for Graduates.