ECR stands for East Central Railway headquarters at Hajipur, Bihar operating from Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway and Sonepur and Samastipur of North Eastern Railway. ECR, has a vast network of 5402.693 track kilometer and 3707.988 route kilometers encompassing the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. Out of 3707.988 Route km, 1572.202 km have been electrified. It is unique for goods and passenger operation and acting as gateway to nepal with international traffic this leads that generates huge job opportunities through East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 process.
East Central Railway jobs 2017 have released the notifications for ECR jobs 2017 for 500 vacancies in the Railway Force for Protection. There is quota for females and Sports for desired aspirants. There is simple process for candidates who are applying for ECR 2017 jobs through East central railway recruitment 2017 notification. In details age limit, education qualification, application process, application fee, selection process etc
East Central Railway Recruitment 2017, 246 Constable Posts, official website (Apply Offline)
Latest East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification
East Central Railway Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No of Posts: 246
Name of the Posts: Constable
Alto Saxophone: 20
EB Clarinet: 46
Tenor Saxophone: 19
Brass Slide Trumpet: 24
Tenor/Slide Trombone: 20
French Horn/Horn: 12
Eb Bass: 06
Bass Drum: 09
Side Drum/Snare: 19
Brass Bass: 07
Job Location: Hajipur
Job Category: Central Government Job
eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for Constable (RPF/RPSF) Vacancies 2017
Aspirants who has completed their 10th/12th Pass Class having minimum of 2 years of experience in Musical Instrument can apply for this post.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of aspirant is 18 years. Maximum age limit of aspirant is 25 years. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidate according to government norms.
- Selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in written exam, Physical efficiency test, Physical Measurement Test, Trade Test, Medical Examination.
- Candidates who want to register themselves has to pay Rs.50 who comes under General category.
- No application fee for reserved category.
- Application fee will be collected in form of crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft payable in favor of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur.
Aspirants who will be selected will get monthly salary 5,200 -20,200 plus Grade Pay of 2,000/-. Also usual allowance to Central Government Employees from time to time.
Fill East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Form :
- Interested & eligible candidate has to refer its official web portal first.
- Search for link of Recruitment of ECR.
- Click on that link.
- Read its official notification very carefully before applying application form.
- Download application form.
- Manually fill whole form very precisely.
- Send it to below mentioned address with attached documents.
IG-Chief Security Commissioner,East Central Railway, Hajipur,
East Central Railway, Hajipur,
Pin Code- 844101.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submitting online application form: March, 2017.
- Last date for submitting online application form: April, 2017.
Download East Central Railway Hajipur Notification 2017
visit East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 RPF Constable jobs 2017 details.
Official Website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in
Get more Railway Govt Jobs 2017 Notification & Latest East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification for current week http://railway-recruitment-2017
Note: Above we have provided brief intro for East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Latest Vacancies. Candidates get latest updates related to East central railway recruitment 2017 admit card, exam pattern, previous paper, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.