ESIC Kolkata Teaching Faculty Jobs 2017 Notification is out and inviting applications from eligible and hard wordking aspirants who are seeking West bengal Govt Teachers Posts Notification. Through ESIC Kolkata Recruitment programme we are updating all Latest ESIC Kolkata Teaching Faculty Vacancies 2017 lists below. Including the eligible criteria, education qualification and ESIC kolkata Selection procedure.
ESI-PGIMSR Associate Professor Jobs 2017
Latest Teaching Faculty posts in Kolkata have published in Anesthesiology department for the positon of Associate Professor. Asirants who are looking for West Bengal Govt Teachers Jobs this is golden oppurtunuity under unreserved category and can read the eligible criteria mentioned below and start submitting application forms to the address mentioned.
ESIC Kolkata recruitment Eligible Criteria
All the aspirants seeking Govt Lecturer Jobs in Kolkata need to strictly meet the eligible criteria like past experience, age limit, education qualification and more mentioned below:
Age Limit: Not exceeding 67 years as on date of walk in interview for all posts.
Pay Scale: Post Pay
Associate Professor (PB-3 + GP 7600/- + NPA)
How to Apply for ESIC Teaching Faculty Jobs 2017 ?
Note: If you are here , we are happy that he/she are meeting eligible criteria mentioned above if not please read carefully the criteria mentioned as this is the shortlisting criteria for the ESIC Kolkata Teachering Faculty Walk-In-Interview.
- ESIC Recruitment 2017 have released ESIC Application form on the esic.nic.in official website, fill the form in prescribed format
- Two sets of the prescribed application form enclosed with this notification must be printed on A4 size paper and properly filled up and submitted at the time of verification on the day of interview.
- Two copies of recent self-attested color passport size photograph.
- Two sets of self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of: (i) proof of age (Date of Birth), (ii) Category (SC/ST, OBC (Govt of India Format), Sub-category, (iii) Educational Qualifications: (Graduate, Post Graduate, & any other), (iv) MCI recognized teaching experience issued by the Head of the Institute or Head of the Department, Research Publications in Indexed Journals, (vi) Pension Payment Order (PPO), in case of retired employees from Govt. organizations.
- Aspirants need to pay ESIC Examination Fee in the form of DD in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I” payable at Kolkata. This is applicable for unreserved category and the reserved category like SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/ Female Candidates & Ex- Servicemen are exceptional.
ESIC Kolkata recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: ESIC Teaching Faculty Jobs
Name of the Position: Anesthesiology Associate Professor
Location: Across Kolkata
Job Type: WB Govt Jobs
ESIC Examination Date: Update soon
About ESIC Examination 2017
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation proposes to fill up the Teaching Faculty position of Associate Professor for ESI-PGIMSR, located at Manicktala, Kolkata on contractual basis through walk in interview under ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2017.
ESIC Recruitment Help-desk
DEAN OFFICE, ESI-PGIMSR, Manicktala, Kolkata at Phone No. 033-23557214 between 11.00 AM to 4.00PM on working days for any clarification. They may also send their queries, if any, on E-Mail: email@example.com
All the supporting document along with application form need to send the ESIC Recruitment Board Address mentioned on their Official website.
Note: We have updated information for ESIC Kolkata recruitment 2017 Notification for the aspirants who are seeking Govt Lecturer Jobs 2017 in West Bengal. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest Kolkata Govt Teaching Faculty Jobs 2017 for Post Graduates along with ESIC Admit Card 2017 and also ESIC Results 2017 declare date notification and more ESIC Employment News.