ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017 have invited applications for the Senior Resident and Junior Resident in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka. Soon recruitment commission will be releasing ESIC Odisha Results 2017 on their official website. All aspirants who are seeking ESIC Odisha Jobs 2017 for PG Graduates on permanent and contractual basis. Check ESIC Employment news in Odisha on the official website @www.esic.nic.in careers for Upcoming ESIC Odisha Vacancies 2017 in more details.
Upcoming ESIC Odisha Results 2017 Declare Date
Name of the Organization: ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: Sr Resident
Location: Across Odisha
Job Type: ESIC Odisha Govt Job | contract
No Of Vacancies: 03
ESIC Odisha Interview Date: 04/02/17
ESIC Results Date: update soon
ESIC West Bengal Vacancies 2017 Notification
|Sl. No.||Name of Department||Total Vacancy|
Required documents for ESIC Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
At the time of Interview the candidates should bring along with them Original plus Attested copies of
- MCI/State MC Registration,
- Educational qualifications,
- Experience certificate (if any),
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Admit Card/certificate),
- Caste certificate and updated OBC certificate in Govt of India Format and 2 recent passport size photographs.
Selection process based on ESIC Odisha Results 2017
ESIC releases detailed notification / advertisement for each recruitment. The scheme of examination and selection process are given elaborately in the notification. To refer any of the recruitment notifications, candidate can visit ESIC Recruitment Page
Latest ESIC Odisha Recruitment 2017 Notification
How to check ESIC Odisha Results 2017 online ?
- Open an authorized web portal of the organization.
- Now, press on a “Recruitment” link in the home page.
- Search state wise download link related to “Results of ESIC Medical Officer” and then click on it.
- In a new page, submit your Roll Number, Name, DOB (DD/MM/YYYY) and Examination Name.
- Finally, a pdf file will appear containing names of those candidates shortlisted for further selection process.
- At last, don’t forget to download and save that merit list to your device.
- If possible then also take a print out for just a proof purpose.
- Contestants are advised to keep their result copy at safe and secure place as it would require in future.
Note: We have updated info for ESIC Odisha Results 2017 declare date and the procedure to check on the ESIC Official website. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D to check ESIC Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 for Graduates for more ESIC Medical Officer Jobs 2017.