GKCIET Malda conducts Engineering Admissions Entrance Exam through GKCIET-ET 2017 across various cities in India. Through this candidates gets admissions in BTech, Diploma and more departments. Here we are providing valuable information for GKCIET Entrance Exam 2017 for BTech Admissions and related details for Admit Card release date and Results more.
GKCIET-ET 2017 Notification Details
Name of the Board: Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology
Name Of the Post: GKCIET GET-I 2017
Category: Engineering Entrance Exam
Admit Card Release Date: update soon
GET-I Results Release Date: update soon
About GKCIET Entrance Exam
GKCIET stands for Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology (GKCIET), Malda, West Bengal was established in 2010 by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. GKCIET Courses Offers are listed below along with Eligible Criteria.
The minimum qualification for admission to the Certificate programme is Matric (10th Std) pass (Pass in English, Mathematics and Science is compulsory) from a State Secondary Education Board/CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or equivalent
GKCIET Courses Offered 2017
|Diploma||2 years||50% seats for vertical promotion from Certificate to Diploma module for GKCIET Certificate holders and remaining 50% through lateral entry|
|Degree||2 years||50% seats for vertical promotion from Diploma to Degree Module for GKCIET Diploma holders
– 3 Years duration (remain 50% seats through lateral entry to others Diploma holders, including 1 year bridge course to be introduced in due course
GKCIET Diploma Admissions Eligibility
The minimum qualification for admission to the Diploma program is 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized State board/University or a certificate holder from GKCIET in any trade.
GENERAL INTRODUCTION AND TRADE Two (2) years Diploma Programme in Engineering/Technology leading to the award of Diploma is currently offered in following discipline:
- Food processing Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
GKCIET ADMISSION TEST FOR DIPLOMAP There are two categories of Admission Test in Diploma Programmes:
- Admission through Vertical Entry Scheme only for GKCIET students of Certificate Module:For vertical promotion from Certificate Programme to Diploma Programme against the reserved seats, the certificate course students shall appear in a Special Entrance Test designed for them in order to enter into the diploma stream. Merit of such candidate shall be based upon 50 % weightage of the score in the Entrance Test and 50 % weightage of their marks obtained in the qualifying Certificate Programme.
- Admission through Direct Entry Scheme:The Institute reserves 50 % of total intake in Diploma Programme for students other than GKCIET students. For admission to these seats the Institute conducts National Level GKCIET Entrance Test. Non-GKCIET and GKCIET students who have passed Certificate Programme in previous session are eligible to get admission against these seats. GKCIET students competing for Direct Entry seats shall have to appear in GKCIET Entrance Test and shall be treated as per with the outside candidates for admission to this category without any weightage to their score in the qualifying certificate course.
GKCIET-ET Admit Card 2017
Aspirants who have successfully filled gkciet application form 2017 for Btech Course and paid Application Fee, are eligible to download GKCIET-ET 2017 Hall Ticket online. There is no other mode of downloading GKCIET-ET Admit Card 2017 from GKCIET Official website. Follow the steps below for how to download GKCIET-ET 2017 Admit Card for Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Goto GKCIET Admission 2017 page to get Latest GKCIET Entrance Exam details.
- Navigate through GKCIET-ET 2017 Hall Ticket page
- Enter the Register number and DOB for Authentication
- Download the card check for any mistakes in GKCIET-ET 2017 Admit Card. If any contact the email Id mentioned in Official Website.
GKCIET All India Entrance Test-2017
All India Entrance Test conducted for admission to Certificate programme is termed as GET-I.
SCHEDULE OF TEST: Test Date Time All India Entrance Test (GET-I) 31-05-15 11:00 am to 01:30 pm
GKCIET-ET Results 2017
As GKCIET-ET 2017 Entrance Exam is conducted for all Engineering Admissions and Diploma Courses and more. So every candidates seeking GKCIET Diploma results are declared after the aspirants have faced GKCIET Exam 2017 and can get our website for all latest GKCIET Exam Results.
Note: We have updated information for GKCIET-ET 2017 Details for all students seeking Engineering Admissions in GKCIET College. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for admissions in Top Engineering Colleges in West Bengal.