Aspirants who have applied for govt jobs 2017, and applied for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment notification and knowing for how to fill Gujarat Post Office online form 2017 will make him to know in detail. Lets know in detail below
prerequisites before filling Gujarat Post Office online form 2017
Before proceeding to fill Gujarat Post Office online form 2017, every aspirants need to prepared with prerequisite set of document.
- Every Aspirants need to keep to have a soft copy of recent passport size color photograph & signature with file size between 5KB- 75 KB in the format JPG,JPEG,GIF,PNG.
- Aspirants should maintain a valid email ID and dedicated which can avoid missing of any information communication between Gujarat Post Office online Form 2017 and any important info from Gujarat Postal jobs board dept.
- Need to maintain a valid and working Mobile number because every aspirants gets the unique code and password to login or edit during Gujarat post Office Recruitment online form filling.
- Need to hold a matriculation or equal relevant certificate from a Recognized Board / University. So that candidate can refer the register number from there and other details needed during fulling Gujarat Post Office online form 2017.
Filling Gujarat Post Office Application Form 2017
- visit Gujarat Post Office official website.
- Candidate to click on “ONLINE REGISTRATION” button and he/she will be redirected to Gujarat Recruitment 2017-18 Application Portal OR candidate can also open website directly.
- Candidate clicks on “ONLINE REGISTRATION” tab
- Candidate to confirm that he/she has all the requirements ready before starting Registration
- Candidate will provide his/her Mobile No. and it must be a unique Mobile number.
- Portal will send an OTP to the Mobile number by SMS
- Candidate must enter received OTP to proceed to Gujarat Post Offic Application form 2017 page
- Candidate to fill all the required details in Application page
- Candidate uploads the required Photo & Signature and clicks on “SUMBIT” button
- Portal displays the filled up Application form for Candidate to cross check all the details.
- Candidate finally clicks on “CONFIRM” button.
- Portal generates the Payment Challan for Application Fees & sends Email & SMS as confirmation of Registration.
- System will send email and SMS when the Payment confirmation is received.
- Candidate pays the fees at any of the designated Post Offices
- Take print out of the Payment Challan
- Candidate receives Registration number on his/her registered email id and mobile no.
After Filling online form, candidate need to pay fee through payment gateway. We have described in detail here
Gujarat Post Office Application Fee & Mode of Payment:-
The cost of application form and examination fee are prescribed in para No. 8 above. The applicants have to approach any e-payment post offices and to produce fee payment challan printed by him/her and to PAY THE FEE IN CASH (INR) ONLY. Once the fee has been paid the registration process is completed. The printout of filed application form will be obtained by the applicant after confirmation of the fee. In case of non-payment of fees, application registered will not be considered for further process. The applicants who have registered their applications on the closing date of registration are permitted to pay the fee till Working Hours of Post Offices on dated 14.04.2016. Fee paid by mode other than ePayment mode will not be entertained, such application will be rejected and the payment made shall stand forfeited. 15. The applicants, after successful registration of the online application, are advised to keep printout of his/her application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the post office for any future reference. 16. The applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered on-line will be treated as provisional and it will be subject to verification of respective certificates/documents. The applicant has to furnish a DECLARATION to the affect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best to his/her knowledge and they will produce the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/ incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the check Box about this DECLARATION at the time of registration of the Application form and before saving and uploading the ap
Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2017
After carefully candidate filling the Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2017, he/she need to wait for the release of Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2017. If aspirant have issued the card, then it sign that india Post office application form is accepted and validated.
Candidates will be eagerly waiting for the moment to get the Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2007 issue, as every one are eagerly well prepared and would have strong ambitious to get govt jobs 2017-18.
The admit cards will be uploaded on Gujarat Official website. An e-mail & SMS will be sent on registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number. Candidate can download the Admit card from the website. However, the applicant should keep in touch with website to update with recruitment process.
Note: we have provided information for the Gujarat Post Office online form 2017 along with last date submission, and the procedure to fill the Gujarat Post Office Jobs application form. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for latest Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notifications and aspirants seeking Govt Jobs in Gujarat for Degree Holders.