We give you details for the Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification and fill Gujarat Post office online application form for 1220 posts for Postman and mail guard in RMS Division.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 in detail:
Aspirants who are looking for Government jobs 2017 and Post Office recruitment this will be good opportunity to apply for this jobs. Only every one need to concern is that due time so that you should not miss this golden opportunity. Indian government for Telecommunication and Information have released notification of about 20K jobs around india stating from Gujarat state of about 1220+ jobs.
All eligible or interested candidates should utilize this opportunity and get govt jobs and have a secure life. We are requesting you to follow all the link below for full in detail info, because it is impossible for us to feed all important info here.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Gujarat Postal Circle (Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017)
Number of Posts: – 1242
Name of the Posts: – Postman & Mail Guard
Gujarat Postman jobs 2017
- Ahmedabad GPO = 47
- Ahmedabad City = 222
- Gandhinagar = 64
- Sabarkantha, Himatnagar = 13
- Mahesana = 41
- Banaskantha, Palanpur = 12
- Patan = 11
- Amreli = 19
- Bhavnagar = 65
- Gondal = 23
- Jamnagar = 40
- Junagadh = 45
- Kachchh-Bhuj = 37
- Porbandar = 18
- Rajkot = 75
- Surendranagar = 21
- Anand = 33
- Bardoli = 16
- Bharuch = 44
- Kheda-Nadiad = 39
- Navsari = 26
- Panchmahal = 40
- Surat = 96
- Vadodara (East)= 75
- Vadodara (West)= 65
- Valsad = 33
- RMS ‘AM’ Division, Ahmadabad = 11
- RMS ‘W’ Division, Vadodara = 11
Job Category: Post Office Jobs
Job Location: Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Post Office Vacancy 2017
- Basic education qualification needed for applying for this job is to have passing certificate of SSC/class 10th from recognized board of education.
- Unreserved & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.500 which includes application fee & Examination fee.
- SC/ST/PH/Female candidates have to pay Rs. 100 no examination fees is taken for this category.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have their age between 18 to 27 years.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
Fill Gujarat Post Office Postman Mail Guard Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Gujarat post office postman jobs 2016 which is www.gujpostexam.com
- On home page you can see the link on which they will mentioned direct Recruitment of Cadre of Postman/Mail Guard 2017.
- As soon as you will click on that link you can able to see official notification which should be read it carefully.
- Now come back to home page and click on online registration.
- Now click on confirm detail where you have to put email address & mobile number.
- Now as soon as you will click on submit button OTP will be generated which will be sent to your number.
- Enter that number in the given area and once you will enter that detail you can able to fill online form.
- Now fill that form without making any mistake and do as directed in that form such as paying fees and uploading photo
- Starting date for submitting online application form: March 2017
- Last Date for s Online Application April 2017
- Last Date for submission of Fee: April 2017
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Download Gujarat Post Office Notification 2017
We have given you brief details for Gujarat post Office Recruitment 2017 process, eligible criteria, Application Fee and more Stay tune and get update news of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017-18.