UPSC Recruitment 2017 released notification for the recruitment of IFS Officer Jobs in Group A category. Through UPSC IFS Officer Recruitment 2017 aspirants who are seeking Central Govt Jobs 2017 take this opportunity and apply by filling IFS Application form online referred from the UPSC Official website. Latest IFS Notification 2017 have released for the position of IFS Scientist Jobs to recruit who meets IFS Exam 2017 eligible criteria and having education qualification. More information below for IFS Recruitment 2017 have update straight from UPSC Recruitment Official website.
UPSC IFS Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017
Category: India Civil Service Examination
Name of the Position: IFS Scientist & IFS Officer
No Of position: 03+ (total 150+)
Location: Across India
Job Type: Central Govt Job 2017
About UPSC IFS Recruitment 2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 have released IFS Application form 2017 to recruit eligible aspirants through Indian Forest Service Examination 2017. Ministry Of Forest Environment conducts IFS Examination in mainly two phases.
Civil Service Prelims Examination 2017 which is Written Test mode
IFS Main Examination which will be personal interview and other verification process. For more in detail of UPSC Examination 2017 click here.
IFS Application Fee 2017
Application Fee: For General and OBC Category Candidates applying for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of ₹ 100/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
UPSC IFS Scientist Eligible Criteria 2017
Aspirants who have Post Graduate Diploma in Wildlife Management are eligible to apply for UPSC Forest Service Jobs 2017.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Wildlife Management.
- Experience in the field of Protected Area Management/ Eco-development/ Wildlife Research or any other relevant area relating to wildlife conservation and management.
- A doctorate degree in relevant field.
UPSC IFS Officer Pay Scale
Presently Wildlife Institute India have released notification for the posts of Scientists with the IFC Officer Recruitment Pay scale of
PB-2 IFS pay Scale 15600-39100
PB-3 IFS pay Scale : 37400-67000
- IFS Scientist – D Pay Scale (PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs. 7600): Minimum of 9 years of service with reference to year of allotment in IFS.
- IFS Scientist – E Pay Scale (PB-4 Rs. 37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 8,700): Minimum of 13 years of service with reference to year of allotment in IFS.
- IFS Scientist – F Pay Scale (PB-4 Rs. 37,400-67,000 with a grade pay of Rs. 8,900): Minimum of 14 years of service with reference to year of allotment in IFS.
- IFS Scientist – G Pay Scale (PB-4 Rs. 37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 10,000: Minimum of 18 years and maximum not more than 24 years of service with reference to year of allotment in IFS.
How to Apply UPSC IFS Officer Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are meeting IFS Recruitment Eligible criteria need to apply for the post of UPSC IFS Scientist Job 2017, start filling UPSC IFS Application Form 2017 offline mode. Below are the procedure to fill UPSC IFS Officer Recruitment Application form and send to the below address this is offline mode and not online.
- The application form need to be start with name of the aspirant with Block Letters
- Date of Birth
- Father’s/Husband Name
- Address for correspondence including phone, fax and email
- Educational/professional qualification indicating clearly examination passed, year, university, subjects, marks obtained
- Details of previous employment in chronological order specifying specialization or specialized experience acquired, if any (attach certificates, where necessary)
- Present pay scale, position held, basic pay and total emoluments drawn
- Details of experience of working in Protected Areas/ Wildlife Research, Conservation and Management (maximum 2 pages only)
- Any other relevant information
- A certificate to the effect that all information furnished is true to the best of knowledge of the applicant and
- Applicants signature with date.
Along with the application format mentioned above, all the education certificates need to be sent to the below mentioned address.
IFS Application Form Mailing address
office of the Director,
Wildlife Institute of India,
P.O. Box # 18,
Chandrabani, Dehra Dun–248 001,
Note: UPSC IFS Officer Recruitment Application form need to be on A4 size plain paper, typed and sent by registered post/courier so as to reach the The envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Scientist-D, E, F & G“.
Note: We have updated information for UPSC IFS Officer Recruitment 2017 notification along with IFS Officer Salary details and more. There are more information need to be scripted but to keep brief we will update for those who place queries in comments box. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest Central Govt Jobs 2017 for Graduates and look for Current Public Service Jobs for Diploma and there are more Govt Jobs for 10th/12th pass.