IPPB Recruitment 2017 accepted applications for the post of Asst Manager positions across India from eligible aspirants seeking India Post Office Jobs 2017. Every year IPPB conducts prelims exam for the aspirants who successfully filled application form are able to download IPPB Call Letter 2017 from the IPPB Official website. Below we are providing the guidelines how to get IPPB Admit Card 2017 and the last date to download and the procedure to download and further exam date will be announced.
IPPB Admit Card 2017, Indian Post Payments Bank Exam Dates and India Post Bank Officer Scale-I Hall Ticket/ Call Letter online download link available at www.indiapost.gov.in.
Procedure to download IPPB call letter 2017
- Log on to the official website or open a link available below.
- Go to the News Section placed in a middle of a homepage.
- Click a link titled as “Download Call Letter for IPPB O Exam 2017”.
- Now, you will get diverted to a login page.
- Insert your Registration ID Number, Application Number, User ID, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy), Password, etc. whichever required.
- After verifying the registration details, click on “Submit” option.
- Finally, your admit card will download to the device after a valid submission of necessary information.
- On your screen, the hall ticket will appear in PDF file format.
- Check out the details given in a call letter.
- Download and save it to the desktop.
- Take a print out for usage during the examination.
- IPPB Call Letter 2017 is mandatory to carry along on the examination day.
IPPB exam 2017
The India Post Payment Bank Limited is an India’s largest banking networks. It is a State-owned commercial bank in India headquartered at New Delhi. It incorporated as a Public Limited Company under the DOP with 100% GOI equity.
This is a new model of banks conceptualized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). This organization can accept a restricted deposit which is currently limited to 1 lakh per customer account. They cannot issue loans & credit cards but can issue services like ATM Cards, Debit Cards, Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
To achieve the target, the Indian Post is going to establish more than 650 payment banks by September 2017 at all major district headquarters. Now, to appoint more than 3.5 lakh people for these 650 branches, they have started publishing IPPB exam 2017 updates at their site. Earlier, the board has released notification for recruitment of 1737 administrative officers and other key posts. Recently, the registration process completed and now officials are planning to start the online test in upcoming days.
IPPB Recruitment admit card 2017:
The Indian post payments bank limited has started an enrolment drive to choose qualified possibility for the post of scale officers post.The enrolment has started from the official site of India post .Candidates who are participated for IPPB exam 2017.The procedure to apply application frame absolutely online mode .
As per the prelims of IPPB exam 2017, candidate who want to appear for the test should carry IPPB call letter 2017 with photo affixed.
Download IPPB call letter 2017:
As per the Indian post payments bank limited announcement to half Indian post office for the 172 posts of assistant manager, senior manager, other opportunities to the candidates ,they have expected to download IPPB call letter 2017 ,try not to squander your opportunity to seek IPPB affirmation admit card.
Important points to remember:
- Must bring Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy.
- Visit the venue one day before the On-line Examination to confirm the location. It will help you to report on time on the examination day.
Note: We have updated information for the IPPB Call Letter 2017 release date along with IPPB Examination details for aspirants who are seeking India Post Office Jobs 2017. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest IPPB Recruitment 2017 for 10th pass and more.