IPPB Recruitment 2017 inviting applications for the position of Asst Manager currently. Aspirants who are seeking India Post Office Jobs 2017 check the official website for the complete India Post Office Recruitment 2017 selection procedure here www.indiapost.gov.in Careers. Candidates who are dynamic and hardworking and mainly looking for India Govt Jobs, can apply to IPPB Exam 2017 conducting for Asst Manager Position. Below we have provided the following information about preliminary online examination scheme. The test details are as shown below:
IPPB Exam 2017 details:
India post payments bank LTD provide recruitment of Assistant Manager exam information and details of online examination. Exam will be in objective type questions and maximum time allocated is 60 mins.
|Topics||No: of questions||marks|
Note: The candidates MUST pass in each of the above Objective tests of IPPB exam 2017. The passing marks in each test will be decided by IPPB on the basis of the performance of all the candidates appearing in the tests. Candidate may accordingly allocate their time to each test within total time of 60 minutes for all the three tests put together.
- The candidates who appeared for the IPPB exam 2017 shortlisted for Main examination will be published on IPPB website .
Procedure to obtain the Scores of Online Examination IPPB 2017
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points up to two digits.
- Cut offs may be applied in two stages :
- On scores in individual tests.
- On Total Score.
Papers of Preliminary Examination IPPB 2017 (except the test of English Language) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to choose questions in Hindi or in English. The option of language is to be chosen in the beginning of the test. However as required, you will be able to switch/toggle between the two languages, after choosing the option for the language. Answers to the papers of Preliminary Examination are to be marked by mouse clicking the correct option.
The time for the test is 60 minutes; however the candidate may have to be at the venue for approximately 120 minutes including the time required for attendance marking, submission of IPPB exam 2017 Call Letter with Photocopy of the Photo-ID proof, logging in, etc. You can attempt any question at any point of time within these 60 minutes. All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
Guidelines for the Candidate who appeared for the IPPB exam 2017 online examination:
- candidate have to select the correct answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is correct.
- The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be highlighted and will be treated as your answer to that question.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidate.
- For every wrong answer marked by candidate, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Details of Online Examination IPPB 2017:
- The examination IPPB 2017 would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer.
- All tests except of English will be in English and english.
- All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next.
- To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
- To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
- After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
IMPORTANT POINTS: candidate who want to appear for the IPPB exam 2017 should carry following things.
- Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy as mentioned above(Please note that name on the Photo ID MUST be exactly same as printed on the call letter).
- One Ball point pen. Call letter for the online exam IPPB 2017 can be downloaded from the link IPPB call letter 2017.