KPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017 inviting KPSC Application Form 2017 for all aspirants seeking Karnataka Govt Jobs 2017 for Gradates. Recently Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 notification have released under KPSC Asst Grade-I Jobs across Karnataka state. Below we have updated information for age limit, education qualification and selection procedure.
karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: KPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Jobs
Location: Across Karnataka
Panchayat Development Officer: 815
Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade I: 809
karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Eligible Criteria
Gram Panchayat Jobs Age Limit
Karnataka Panchayat Officer Jobs 2017 are looking aspirants who are interested in Karnataka Government Jobs for Graduates having age limit below:
MIn: 18 yrs
Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Max Age limit
|2a, 2b, 3a, 3b||38 Years|
KPSC PDO Education Qualification
Gram Panchayat SecretaryCum-Rural Development Assistant Grade-1 – Must have passed Bachelor Degree
Gram Panchayat Secretary Cum-Rural Development Assistant Grade-2 – Must have passed SSLC or equivalent qualification.
Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Salary Details
KPSC RDA Grade-I Pay Scale: 14550-350-15600-400-17200- 450-19000-500-21000-600- 24600-700-26700
KPSC RDA Grade-2 Pay Scale: 11600-200-12000-250-13000- 300-14200-350-15600-400- 17200-450-19000-500-21000
KPSC Gram Panchayat Eligible Aspirants
- In the case of candidate who is or was holding a post under the Government or a local authority of (a corporation established by a state act or a central act or established by the Government under a State Act or Central Act and owned or controlled by the Government) by the number of years during which he is or was holding such post or (ten) years whichever is less.
- In the cases of a candidate who is or was holding a post under the Census Organization of the Government of India in this State, by the number of years during which is or was holding such post or by five years whichever is less.
- In the case of a candidate who is an ex-serviceman, by three years plus the number of years of service rendered by him in the Armed Forces of the Union.
- In the case of a candidate who has been released from the National Cadet Corps after service as whole time Cadet Instructor by the number of years of service rendered by him as such Cadet Instructor. V. In the case of a candidate who is or was a village Group Inspector appointed in a Rural Industrialization Scheme sponsored by the State Government, by the number of years of his service as such village group inspection.
- In the case of a candidate who is a widow, by ten years. VII. In the case of a candidate who is bonded labourer, by ten years
Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Selection Procedure
Candidates who meet the KPSC Eligible Criteria mentioned above, need to download KPSC Application form for Panchayat Secretary on Karnataka Gazette portal.
Selection authority inviting application form from eligible aspirants for all the Latest KPSC PDO Vacancy 2017 Notification.
Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Exam 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017 official board conducts KPSC Competitive Examination conducted under Rule 6(B) for Technical Jobs and there will be interview for Non-Technical Position.
- Commission conducts KPSC Written Exam first to shortlist through KSPC Results Merit List followed with Personal Interview rounds. Get complete details of KPSC Recruitment 2017 Examination procedure here.
- The examination shall be in the form of objective multiple choice consisting of two written papers carrying 200 marks each, namely; Paper-I: General Paper: Covering General Knowledge of topic relating to current events, general sciences and matters of every day observation and practical knowledge as may be expected of a person who has passed the prescribed qualifying examination. Paper-II: Specific Paper: The content of this paper shall be determined by the commission keeping in a view the nature of the job for which the selection is being made and the qualifying examination in consultation with the head of the field department or the appointing authority concerned.
- The papers shall be set in both Kannada and English. A candidate may answer the papers either wholly in Kannada or in English but not in both. Provided that if two or more candidates secure equal marks in the competitive examination, the order of merit of such candidates shall be fixed on the basis of their age, the person older in age being placed higher in the order of the merit.
Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Exam Cut Off
A list of candidates shall be prepared in the order of merit determined on the basis of the percentage of total marks secured by the candidates in the above competitive examination.
Subject to reservation policy of the state from among the candidate whose names are included in such list, such number of candidates as is equal to five times the number of vacancies notified, shall be called for the interview. iv) The maximum marks for interview shall be 12.5% of the total marks prescribed for the competitive examination
Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Final Results 2017
Final selection list of candidates. In respect of non-technical posts: The commission shall prepare a final selection list of candidates eligible for appointment on the basis of merit determined on the basis of percentage of total marks secured in the competitive examination and the marks secured in the interview and taking into consideration the reservation policy of the State.
Note: we have updated information for Karnataka Gram Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 Notification along all the details of eligible criteria, salary details and more for aspirants who are looking for KPSC Jobs for Graduates. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest Karnataka Civil Services Jobs other SSC Govt Jobs in Karnataka.