KPCL Jobs 2017 have released notification for various posts of Medical Officer, Accountant Officer, Welfare Officer and Boiler Attendant in the KPCL Official Website. All smart and eligible aspirants have submitted the KPCL Application Form and attended KPCL Exam 2017 for respective position. After a week or two KPCL Recruitment 2017 board will release the notification of KPCL Results 2017 release date. Here we are providing update for the KPCL Exam Results Merit List and further process for the KPCL Selection Process for all posts.
KPCL Results 2017 Expected Date
Name of Authority: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL).
Official Website: www.karnatakapower.com
Name of the Post: KPCL Jobs 2017 of Account Officer | Medical Officer | Welfare Officer
Total No. of Vacancies: 85 Posts + more
Conducting Exam: Assistant
Commencement Of Online Application Form: update soon
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: update soon
KPCL Assistant Exam Date: update soon
KPCL Assistant Result: Updated Soon
About KPCL Merit List
From KPCL Recruitment 2017, aspirants who are not having kannada language as primary in their SSLC , need to go through KPCL Kannada Written Test 2017. The KPCL Exam Date and Venue need to published in the KPCL Official Website.
More of KPCL Recruitment 2017 Check Out
KPCL Document Verification List
Aspirants who are faced KPCL Exam 2017 and got places in KPCL Results Merit List, need to appear to KPCL Document Verification Process on the date notified in the Official Website. The procedure we have update help aspirants to avoid panic to prepare for Document Verification of KPCL Exam 2017.
- Candidates called for document verification based on the merit shall produce the following in ORIGINALS with 2 sets of self attested Xerox copies.
- Certificates in original in support of their age, qualification, reservation etc.
- Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age
- ii. Diploma/Degree Certificate and marks cards of all years/semesters.
- iii. Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant Course Certificate & marks cards.
- iv. Certificate of Membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant
- v. Training/Experience certificate.
- vi. Challan signed by postal authority and postal receipt.
- vii. Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application
- viii. Other relevant Certificates as claimed. ix. candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer
Steps to download KPCL Results 2017
Candidates who want to download KPCL Assistant Result 2017 must visit the official website www.karnatakapower.com
Find the KPCL Result 2017 Link
- Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Result.
- Now your KPCL Assistant Result 2017 will be displayed.
- Download and Save your KPCL Assistant Result.
- Take Print out for Future Reference.
Note: We have updated information for KPCL Results 2017 for all posts of KPCL Jobs 2017, and further steps that are need to be followed. There are more information needed for he/she can place queries in comment box and all bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka.