KPSC Recruitment 2017 have released notification for KPSC Excise Inspector Jobs 2017 for all aspirants who are seeking Karnataka Govt Jobs 2017. Candidates who have filled KPSC Application form and preparing to face KPSC excise sub inspector Exam 2017 below information will be guiding in knowing all the eligible criteria and KPSC Excise Inspector Exam Syllabus and cut off marks and more.
KPSC excise sub inspector Exam 2017 Date
Name of the Organization: KPSC Excise Service Recruitment 2017 (Amendment) Rules 2008
Name of the position: Excise Inspector | Sub-Inspector
Category: Karnataka Govt Jobs 2017
Location: Across Karnataka
As per this rules Candidate is a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification.
KPSC Excise Service Recruitment Age Limit:
As per above rules candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and not attained the age of 28 years in case of a person belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, and 26 years in the case of any Other Person, on the last date fixed for the receipt of Applications.
Excise Services Inspector Salary Details:
KPSC Excise Service Jobs Selection Procedure 2017
KPSC Excise Service Recruitment 2017 commission have released selection procedure to aspirants who meet the Karnataka Excise Services Eligible Criteria 2017.
- First phase is KPSC Excise Inspector Written Test and aspirants need to be in Merit List of KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Exam Results.
- Next phase is Qualified Candidates in Physical standard and efficiency test, on the basis of marks secured in the written examination, Selection List shall be Prepared.
KPSC Excise Sub Inspector PET Exam 2017
|1||100 Meters run||15 Seconds||100 Meters run||18.5 Seconds|
|2||High Jump||1.2 Meters||High Jump||0.9 Meters|
|3||Long Jump||3.80 Meters||Long Jump||2.50 Meters|
|4||Shot put (7.26 Kgs)||5.60 Meters||Shot put (4 Kgs)||3.75 Meters|
|5||800 Mtrs Run||2 Minutes 50 Seconds||200 Mtrs Run||40 Seconds|
- Candidates must pass in minimum 3 items out of 5
- No Marks are prescribed for the Physical Test, however there are qualifying eligibility test.
- The Physical Test shall be conducted by the District Surgeon and the District Youth Service Officer as members. The Deputy Commissioner of Excise of the concerned District shall be the Member Secretary of this Committee. KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus of Written Examination
KPSC Written Test of Excise Inspector consists of two papers:
SYLLABUS FOR KPSC Excise Sub Inspector WRITTEN EXAMINATION:- The Written Examination shall consist of two papers of degree standards.
- KPSC Excise Services Written Test Paper-I:- shall consists of two parts. One Part on Essay writing in English or Kannada carrying 30 marks and the Second part on translation of a passage. i)from English into Kannada and ii) from Kannada into English shall be of one and half hours duration carrying 50 marks (30 marks for Essay, 20 marks for translation). There shall be no minimum marks.
- KPSC Excise Services Paper-II :- shall consists of questions of General Studies in General Knowledge, Science, Geography, History, Constitution, National Freedom Movement and General Mental ability, to be answered in Kannada or English. It shall carry 150 marks and there shall be no minimum marks. It shall be objective type with multiple choices and of one and half hours duration.
Note: We have updated information for KPSC excise sub inspector Exam 2017 procedure for aspirants who are seeking Karnataka Excise Inspector Jobs for Degree Holders. For more details of Exam date, personal interview can be place queries in comment box and bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notifications.