Latest North Bengal University Faculty Jobs 2017 inviting application form from aspirants who are seeking North Bengal University Teaching Jobs 2017. Latest NBU Vacancies 2017 for Assistant Professor, Professor, and Associate Professor posts in various departments. Interested candidates who meet the eligible criteria for Faculty posts in North Bengal University need to send the NBU Application form on or before deadline mentioned on official website. Below we have provided important Latest North Bengal University Employment News for Teaching department like selection procedure, eligible criteria and NBU Interview procedure and more details.
Latest North Bengal University Faculty Jobs 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: North Bengal University
Category of the Posts: Faculty
Name of the Posts: Asst Professor
Location: West Bengal
No Of Vacancies: 85
Official Website: www.nbu.ac.in
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Exam Date: Update soon
Upcoming North Bengal University Faulty Jobs Vacancies 2017
University Of North Bengal will soon publish the Teaching Jobs in NBU West Bengal for total of 85 positions for professor positions for candidates who are looking for Latest West Bengal Teaching Jobs 2017 in Govt Universities and colleges for 2017 – 2018. Kindly follow the table below for post wise Vacancy Details of NBU Recruitment 2017. Refer the notification for department wise vacancy details of North Bengal University Recruitment 2017.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
North Bengal University Faculty Jobs Eligible Criteria
- Candidates must have completed Master’s Degree or Ph.D. degree in the consistent stream with teaching experience from any recognized University.
- Candidates applying for Asst Professor Posts must have cleared National Eligibility Test(NET) conducted by the UGC(CSIR) or SET/ SLET test accredited by the UGC.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these Faculty jobs released under North Bengal University Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the Interview.
Application fee: Application fee for these NBU jobs should be paid using Demand Draft drawn in the favor of the University of North Bengal payable at NBU Campus branch of State Bank of India. The application fee for various posts is mentioned below.
- For Professor: Rs. 500/-.
- For Associate Professor: Rs. 400/-.
- For Assistant Professor: Rs. 300/-.
- Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 9,000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-.
How to Apply North Bengal University Faculty Jobs 2017
How to Apply: Candidates who are willing to attend for any of these NBU Jobs released under North Bengal University Recruitment 2017 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form attached below in our site.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the advt no. and the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the duly filled application form along with relevant documents to the given address before the due date.
Office of the Vice-Chancellor,
University of North Bengal,
Raja Rammohunpur, Siliguri – 734013,
West Bengal, India.
North Bengal University Faculty Job Result 2017
After the hiring process has completed, University of North Bengal will release the results of NBU University Recruitment 2017. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor posts should check the official website for results. The full details of North Bengal University Faculty Jobs results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Note: We have updated information for Upcoming North Bengal University Faculty Jobs 2017 notifications for professor position. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Upcoming West Bengal Teaching Jobs 2017 for Graduates.