Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification: Orissa Postal Circle Recruitment officials sources planning to release notifications for the positions Postman, Mail Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff, Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA), Postmaster Cadres and more for the aspirants who are seeking Odisha Post Office Jobs 2017 across Odisha state. Here we are bringing for aspirants who are looking for India Post Office Jobs 2017 like details selection procedure, application filling, exam date and more. Check more odishapost.gov.in careers for Latest Orissa Post Office Employment News.
Odisha Post Office Jobs 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position:
Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster
Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer
Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier
Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packers
Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor
Gramin Dak Sevak Mail
- Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Sr. PS and Private Secretary
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Hindi Typist
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
- Senior Artist
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Inspector Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postmaster Cadres
No Of Vacancies: 568+
Odisha Post Office Vacancy 2017
Unemployed that has searching for Latest Postal Circle Jobs in 2017 this is very good news. You can find category wise, state wise, India wise jobs in our portal. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before last date of notification. The date to starting and closing application form will mention in Odisha Postal Circle Notification.
Odisha Post Office Jobs Eligible Criteria 2017
Candidates seeking 10th pass Post Office Jobs
Odisha Post Office Jobs for 12th pass
Completed Graduation from reputed education institutes
- Applicants should have minimum age is 18 years
- Applicants should have maximum age is 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for OBC, SC, ST and Other category candidates.
- Age relaxation depends on Govt. Norms
- Check official notification for more details.
Odisha Post Office Application Fee
- For General/ OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-.
- No any fee will be charged for remaining category candidates.
- Fee will be accepted through both online/offline modes.
- Salary Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- along with Rs. 2400/- Grade pay plus admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
- For post wise salary refer the below notification.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must have valid email id and phone number
- Take your own Scan Photo with your signature.
- Logon to official website: http://www.indiapost.gov.in/recruitment.aspx
- Click on Recruitment notification direct link.
- Click on generate challan & fill the necessary details.
- After payment revisit the site and fill the remaining part of application.
- Take a printout of system generated application for future reference.
Odisha Post Office Jobs 2017 Important Dates and Links
Starting Date of Submission of Online Application: update soon
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: Update soon
Note: we have updated information Odisha Post Office Jobs 2017 Notification along with Odisha Post Office Examination Dates and links for future reference. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest Odisha Postal Circle Employment News, Results, Call Letters, Admit Cards and Hall Tickets & Answer Key will be coming soon our website.