Latest OHPCL Engineering Jobs 2017 inviting applications for aspirants who looking for Odisha Govt Jobs for Engineer 2017. Soon Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017 programme will be inviting Executive Engineer for Power station department. More OHPCL Diploma Jobs 2017 and Latest OHPCL Vacancies 2017 notifications check OHPCL Official website
Upcoming OHPCL Engineering Jobs 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd
Post Name : Graduate Engineer Trainees | Executive Engineer
No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for OHPCL Engineering Jobs 2017 :
- Educational Qualification : Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized University/ Institute, Approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or AMIE in Electrical Engineering with a 55% marks in aggregate.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 350/- through Bank Draft drawn in favour of Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited, payable at Bhubaneswar. SC/ST/PH Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply OHPC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.ohpcltd.com. Through OHPCL Engineering Jobs 2017 notification from official website, fill the application form online and send the Printout of Online application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & Bank Draft to Post Box No : 1, NIA Post Office, Balewaadi, Pune, Maharashtra-411045 on or before Last Date of OHPCL Application form.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Diploma Engineer Trainees
- No. of Vacancy : 27 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for OHPC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized University / Institute / State Council of Teacher Education with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 32 years
Note: we have updated information for Upcoming OHPCL Engineering Jobs 2017 for aspirants who have completed Engineering and looking for Current EEE jobs in OHPCL. Bookmark our website for Latest OHPCL Employment News by CTRL + D and also for OHPCL Employment News For Graduates.