Latest WBPSC Recruitment 2017 notification invited applications for Transport Officer and Asst Traffic Police position across West Bengal for aspirants who are seeking WB Traffic Police Jobs 2017. Candidates who successfully downloaded WBPSC Admit card will appearing for exam. Soon after a week official will release WBPSC Transportation Engineer Results 2017 on the official website. Below we have provided guidance to check WBPSC Results 2017 and the next personal interview process.
WBPSC Transportation Engineer Results 2017 declare Date
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Name of the Position: Transportation Engineer | Traffic Inspector
Exam Date: 14th , 15th & 16th February, 2017
Location: Across West Bengal
West Bengal Public Service Commission will decide exact number of vacancies. Vacancy details highlighting posts and vacancy of each will be determined to be filled on basis of WBPSC Transportation Engineer Result 2017. Here we can point out that reservation will be applicable as per govt norms. There are posts reserved for SC, ST, BC, PWD candidates. Candidates who are from outside West Bengal will be treated as General candidates even if they belong to SC / ST / BC category.
Schedule for Transportation Engineer
|WBPSC Transportation Engineer 2017 exam date||14th , 15th & 16th February, 2017|
|Declaration of WBPSC Transportation Engineer Result 2017||14th , 15th & 16th February, 2017|
|Conduct of interviews||14th , 15th & 16th February, 2017
(Exact dates are mentioned on Admit Card)
|Announcement of WBPSC Transportation Engineer interview results||update soon|
Check more for WB Govt Jobs for 10th/12th pass
How to check WBPSC Transportation Engineer Results 2017
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 will release results of WBPSC Transport Engineer as upload shortlisted candidates as pdf on the official website.
- Go to official website of WBPSC Recruitment and locate result for Transportation Engineer Jobs 2017. Click on result file. (Note: Instead of this step, candidates can click on check result link given on this page).
- Search name and roll number in result file. If name and roll number are there then candidate has qualified.
However, in case result is available on log in, different method will be used.
- Step 1 remains same as above. Only this time, instead of file, a log in page will open.
- Enter login credentials such as name / roll number, date of birth.
Note following important points while checking WBPSC Transportation Engineer Results 2017.
- Roll number and name should be corresponding to each other. Only then candidate will have qualified.
- There could be more than one candidate with same name. However roll numbers are unique.
- Candidates can print result of WBPSC Traffic Police 2017 after it is published by West Bengal Public Service Commission.
Note: we have update information for WBPSC Transportation Engineer Results 2017 date and procedure to check the WBPSC Traffic Police Exam Results 2017. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for upcoming WBPSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2017 and WB Transport Officer Jobs 2017 for 10/12th pass.