WBSSC Group D Jobs 2017 will soon be releasing from WBSSC recruitment 2017 for non teaching staff positions for all aspirants who are seeking Upcoming WBSSC Jobs 2017. Applications will be inviting through WBSSC Clerk recruitment 2017 under WBBSE non-teaching staff for Clerks, peon and more. We are providing information for westbengalssc.com Examination date, download of admit card and results and more. Recently 3rd Regional Level Selection Test, 2017 for post of Non-Teaching Staff namely Clerk and Group-D Staff (Peon, Laboratory Attendant, Night Guard, Matron, Helper) in Recognized Non-Govt. aided / Sponsored / Junior High / Secondary / Higher Secondary Schools in West Bengal against 4923 vacancies.
WBSSC Clerk recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organization: West Bengal School Service Commission
Name of the Position: Non Teaching staff
Job Type: West Bengal Govt Job
Location: Across West Bengal
No Of Vacancies: update soon
West Bengal SSC Recruitment 2017 Clerk & Group D Eligible Criteria
WB SSC Educational Qualifications
- For Clerk post – Passed School Final/Madhyamik or its equivalent.
- Group-D Staff post – Passed Class VIII
WB SSC Age Limit – Between 18 years to 40 years.
Pay Scale;- The salary of the applicant will be on the basis of regulation and notification of The West Bengal Central School service commission (WBCSSC).
How to Apply WBSSC Clerk recruitment 2017 Examination ?
Aspirants should meet the WBSSC Clerk Eligible Criteria first and read the instructions before applying for WBSSC Examination. Below steps prescribed will guide for he/she looking for WBSSC Jobs 2017.
- Visit WBSSC Official website, check out latest WBSSC Group D Notifications released on the career page. www.westbengalssc.com
- Fill all the required personal details and education details.
- The last leads to print Bank challan, of of Allahabad Bank.
Application Fee & Payment mode
- Clerk – Rs. 140 for Gen / OBC & Rs. 70 for SC / ST / PH (Rs. 5 bank charges)
- Group D Staff – 120 for Gen / OBC & Rs. 60 for SC / ST / PH (Rs. 5 bank charges)
any Branch of Allahabad Bank in West Bengal after 24 hours of online Submission of Application with printed Challan
- Visit any Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra , Common Service centre with recent photograph.
- with the help of representative, of Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra and also can pay the fees in cash instantly at Sahaj Tathya Mitra Kendra and get a Receipt.
- Pay fee through Credit/Debit card or using Net-Banking
- AT Last He/She will get receipt for successful submission of fees.
|Sno||Post Name||General & OBC Candidates||SC / ST/ PH Candidates|
|2||Group – D Staff||120/-||60/-|
|3||Bank Charges||Rs. 5/-|
WBSSC Clerk recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure
|1||Written Examination (MCQ Type)||60 Marks|
|2||. Academic qualification including professional qualifications||10 Marks|
|3||Personality Test with typing and computer proficiency [Personality Test—- 05 Marks + Typing using computer and computer proficiency— 25 Marks] (Appearance before the Personality Test Board is Compulsory)||30 Marks|
Note: We have updated information for WBSSC Clerk recruitment 2017 details with WBSSC Exam date and procedure admit card and results for all aspirants looking for WBSSC Clerk Vacancy 2017. Bookmark our website by CTRL + D for Latest WBSSC Employment News for Graduates, 10th/12th pass candidates.